Increase sexual arousal, rejuvenate the vagina, and improve urinary incontinence
- Increased sexual feelings
- Greater arousal from clitoral & G-spot stimulation
- Increased lubrication of the vagina
- Tightening of the vagina
- Improved vaginal orgasm ability
- Stronger and more numerous orgasms
- Decrease of pain with intercourse
- Improves labia tone and texture
- Improve urinary incontinence
These procedures are all-natural and non-surgical, with little or no pain and performed in 30 minutes or less. The list of physical benefits are significant, but the physiological and emotional benefits can be limitless and transformative. Finally a solution that can restore confidence and unlock your ability to live life at 100%.
Most Common Challenges Women Experience
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women.
VenusWaves is a non-invasive treatment that uses targeted, low-intensity sound waves (acoustic waves) that are applied externally to the tissue. The procedure increases cell signaling in blood vessels, which increases blood flow to nerves, female genital tissue and improves urinal incontinence.
How it works
We’re increasing blood flow and sensitivity. The sound waves transmit through the tissue which helps to rejuvenate and improves the functionality of blood vessels and nerve tissue by signaling stem cells and growth factors to the area which in turn causes tissue to strengthen and tighten, improves physical appearance along with increased sensitivity and lubrication. This increased sensitivity makes orgasms easier to achieve and aids with urinary incontinence due to increased tissue tightness.
How long does it take?
Each treatment is about 15 to 20 minutes. We recommend you bring ear buds or a headset (as it can be a bit noisy) and your favorite tunes and just lay back and relax. A topical gel will also be applied to the area to help transmit the sound waves into the tissue and aid with the movement of the hand-held device that is gently-pressed and moved against the tissue.
Is there any down-time after the treatments or side effects?
No. That’s the best part! Patients can immediately return to work or other functions following the treatment. There are no known side effects. Get a treatment on your lunch break! No one will notice anything was done.
How many treatments do I need and how often?
Patients usually experience the full benefits of the treatments after a series of 6 sessions, but many experience improvements after their first few treatments. The total number of treatments needed will depend on the severity of your dysfunction. Treatments can be done twice per week (3 to 4 days between each treatment) or once per week. Research has shown that the results are the same; it’s just whether you want to take 3 or 6 weeks to complete a package of 6 sessions. Results can last up to a year or longer. We recommend you return sooner if you start to notice any subtle changes and schedule a single maintenance treatment to maintain results and protect your investment.