Updated Policies for Appointments
We are excited to announce the reopening of some additional medical services at LifeMed Institute! We will be reopening these services with rigorous adherence to all Center for Disease Control (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Maryland State and local government recommendations.
Our driving force has been and always will be providing you exemplary care, service and safety.
Making Your Appointment:
- Please call 410-575-1200 to make your appointment. We will also need you to confirm your cell phone number and your email. Once your appointment is made you will be emailed a link to your client portal with all intake and consent forms. Please fill these out prior to your appointment. If you are unable to complete them, please call for assistance. Optional: If your payment method is not on file you can add it at this time to assist in contactless checkout.
- AESTHETIC PATIENTS: If you are receiving any invasive facial procedures (i.e., Filler, Aquagold or Microneedling) please bring a clean mask with you to wear after your treatment. If you do not have one or are unsure if you need one, we will provide one for you as needed. Additionally, if you anticipate having to wear any tight-fitting facial PPE in the 72 hours after your procedure please call us to discuss this.
Arrival at LifeMed Institute:
- When you arrive at LifeMed please text 443-560-1746 with your name. Please wait in your car until we ask you to come in. We are limiting patients to one-on-one care as well as check in and check out. Please do not bring anyone additional to your appointment unless you require their assistance.
- All patients and anyone assisting a patient needs to wear a face covering. If you do not have one, please call our office at 410-575-1200 upon your arrival so we can bring one out to your car.
- When you enter our office, you will notice all entrance doors are open this is to reduce your contact with any high traffic surfaces. To further reduce your contact please allow your practitioner to open and close all doors for you throughout your visit. Everyone must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when entering or leaving the office. Please use the hand sanitizer provided. Each room has a designated area for personal belongings. Please do not place purses etc. on the floor and please leave any unnecessary personal items in your car.
- We are only seeing asymptomatic patients. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e., fever within 5 days of your appointment, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell/taste or diarrhea) or if you have been exposed to someone who tested positive within the last 14 days please reschedule your appointment. If you personally have been diagnosed at any time with COVID-19 please call our office to review with a practitioner.
During Your Appointment:
- Please be prepared to have your temperature checked with a contactless thermometer for any moderately invasive procedures or any appointments that require extended time in the office. For anyone that has a fever over 99.5 you may be asked to reschedule.
- You will notice our office looks a little different there are no shared pamphlets, information pieces or magazines. We still have information available please ask for any information you would like, and we will get it for you!
We thank you in advance for understanding why we must put these new policies into place. We apologize if your appointment time takes a little longer than normal as we are enforcing strict sanitizing protocols of every contact surface between each patient utilizing EPA approved cleaners.
Our staff is looking forward to seeing everyone soon!